Data provided to Villa Vigoni will be processed in accordance with current privacy legislation, particularly the EU data protection regulation 196/2003.
For security reasons and in order to fulfil specific legal requirements, the user’s technical connection data will be stored in text files archived in the server memory (so-called log files). We process log files to check that the site is working properly and to protect our systems from any IT attacks.
Log files record a series of technical data, including:
- visitor’s IP address
- access date and time
- page viewed
- web page of origin if applicable
- browser and operating system used
This data makes it possible to trace the identity of the connection owner, but only following particular technical checks that can be carried out exclusively by the judicial authorities. In no circumstances will our employees be able to use this navigation data to identify visitors autonomously and in no circumstances will it be associated with other data sources that may be in our possession for the purpose of tracing the navigation paths followed by specific users.
Voluntary data submission
With the exception of that specified in relation to navigation data (log files), and in part for cookies (which can however be blocked and/or deleted using specific functions built into the browser), users are free to decide whether or not to provide the personal data indicated in the registration and/or information request forms. However, it should be noted that failure to provide this data may make it impossible to fulfil requests.
Purposes of the processing
Personal data provided voluntarily is processed for the following purposes:
- in order to provide the services requested
- in order to carry out any invoicing operations (in the event of services subject to payment)
- in order to provide the newsletter service or send updated information. By joining the mailing list or subscribing to the newsletter, the user's email address is automatically added to a list of contacts to whom email messages containing information, including for commercial or promotional purposes, relating to this website may be sent.
- in order to process specific requests from users either automatically or manually
We use navigation data and data provided to us by users on a voluntary basis solely for the purposes for which the data was collected. In some cases, the data collected may be disclosed and/or processed thanks to the assistance of external suppliers, which receive and use only the data necessary for fulfilling the task with which they have been entrusted.
Cookies are processed in accordance with that set out in the relative policy.
Processed data is managed using predominantly automated electronic tools. Authorised operators only intervene manually in particular limited cases, usually following a request from the party concerned. Suitable security measures are observed in order to prevent data loss, illicit or improper use and unauthorised access.
Lawfulness of processing
Pursuant to Article 6 (1) of the EU Regulation 2016/679, data processing takes place only on the basis of a consent granted by the data subject, to fulfil a contractual relationship initiated by the data subject or to fulfil a legal obligation.
Rights of the interested party
The data subject has the right to:
- receive information on the personal data being processed
- request data rectification, erasure or restriction of processing
- object to data processing
- withdraw his/her consent
The personal data processing controller is Villa Vigoni e.V. / Associazione Villa Vigoni.
To request further information, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org