Prof. Dr. Dr. h. c. mult. Rainer Gadow, Stuttgart
Prof. Roberto Eggenhöffner, Genova
Dr. Luca Giacomelli, Genova
Dr. Anna Tampieri, Istituto di Scienza e Tecnologia dei Materiali Ceramici (ISTEC) – CNR Faenza.
Topics of the second meeting TRACE
The second meeting that is organized at Villa Vigoni will focus on the biophysics of cell-surface interactions, in particular:
• Organization and dynamics of biomolecules and cells on surfaces
• Adhesion of cells on surfaces
• Tissue engineering and drug delivery
• Bioactive materials and bioactivity testing
• Tissue engineering and biomineralization
• Biodegradable scaffolds
• Biomechanics of cell-material adhesion
• Advanced technologies for the study of materials for tissue engineering.